Deadline: 3 May 2018
The Wellcome Foundation is seeking applications for its Public Engagement Fund that enable individuals and organisations to use creative approaches in engaging the public with health research.
- fees for other people who are essential to the proposal, such as consultants and artists
- the costs of temporary replacement staff to enable a person who already has a salary to allocate time to work on the project
- the costs of promoting access or increasing diversity and inclusion, eg the costs for any community partners to help deliver the project
- materials and consumables
- production costs, including marketing
- development, including building and refurbishment
- travel and subsistence relevant to the proposal
- evaluation and dissemination of the work.
The Level of funding is £25,000 to £3 million.
- The Public Engagement Fund is open to individuals and organisations (commercial and not-for-profit).
- Their project must focus on health, although this doesn’t need to be their organisation’s main focus or core activity.
- Applicant can be working in the arts, culture, entertainment media, heritage, leisure, education, research, informal learning, social enterprise, non-profit and community sectors, or other fields.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Wellcome Foundation.